Many modern mobile machines utilise electro-proportional hydraulic control. These are essentially 12 or 24vdc switching circuits used to provide power to a coil, which actuates a solenoid to manipulate fluid flow and pressure.This method of control has essentially replaced the bode and cable technique in many applications, and like the bode and cable can also fail when we least need them too.
We specialise in the following:
Whether requiring a little soldering or complete re-wiring, we have the knowledge and expertise do the job. From standard ON/OFF (bang bang) control to proportional controllers. Faulty control boxes off machines such as:
- Hedge cutters
- Seed drills
- Potato planters
- Potato harvesters
- Trailer forage harvesters
- Front loader controllers
From old hedge cutters to diggers and static machines, convert from bode and cable to electric 12v control at minimum cost. The job usually consists of:
- Removal of cable system
- Sourcing of coils, solenoids and mounts for existing hydraulic valve block or in some cases a new hydraulic control valve.
- Building of electrical box and wiring.
- DC coils
- AC coils
- Proportional controllers
- Electronically actuated valves
- 2, 3, 4 way diverter valves