We provide an on-site and in-house hydraulic hose crimping service
Stocking over 500 meters of replacement hose with a huge range of fittings and fixtures, we can get to the most extreme of locations with our two 4×4 mobile workshops within the hour.
Covering the whole of Cheshire, and parts of Staffordshire, Shropshire and Derbyshire, no job is to far in order to get you up and running. Don’t hesitate to call us now on 07890041930 (Jim) or 07775608273 (Peter).
Every hose build we construct is checked to within 0.1mm to ensure our crimp is within tolerance and able to withstand the specified pressure. Before fitting, our pipes are de-contaminated and cleaned to avoid infection of your existing circuit.
- High tensile steel wire braided construction
- Oil, ozone, abrasion & weather resistant synthetic rubber
- Multiple applications using petroleum based hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
- EN853-1SN (single wire), EN853-2SN (2 wire), EN856-4SP (4 wire) hose in stock
- 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 2″ hose sizes
- All sizes of BSP, Metric, JIC and ORFS fittings available in straight, 90, 90 compact or 45 degree variations.
- Stand pipe and compression fittings
- Flange and clamp fittings (SAE 3000 & 6000)
- Banjo and tapered fittings
- Full range of BSP, Metric, JIC and ORFS steel adapters
- Stainless (Grade 316) fittings available for food, medical applications
- Quick release flat face and nipple couplings in stock