Whether a custom HIC (Hydraulic Integrated Circuit) or a standard off the shelf valve we can strip, diagnose, repair and test your valve blocks.
Stocking a massive range of imperial and metric O-rings, springs and ball bearings we completely strip out each cartridge valve, clean, diagnose, repair, rebuild, set and test the unit. This ensures it returns to you in fully working order ready to re-fit to your machine.
Rotary slew coupling off a JCB JS130 which was weaping fluid pastthe shaft seal. Unit was stripped, resealed, rebuilt and pressure tested at 225 bar.
We provide a wide range of Cetop control valves and sub plates for existing configurations and new builds.
- Cetop 2, 3, 5, 7 and 8 sizes
- O-rings to fit
- Alternate spool configurations to suit application
- AC 240 or 110 volt solenoids
- DC 12 or 24 volt solenoids
- 1 to 8 section manifold blocks
- Pressure relief, counterbalance and flow sandwich plates
3D models in STP, autoCAD or Solid Works format are are available for all in-line valves.