Finding a ram to suit an old, superseded or modified machine no longer supported by the manufacture can be a frustrating and time consuming task. Even if your machine is supported, OEM’ can be a costly means of source and not always the quickest. Why not call us first for fast, reliable and unbelievably competitive pricing with no obligation.
Whether your in the agricultural, plant, haulage, marine or lifting industries, we understand the urgency of repair is crucial to minimise machine downtime, and as such pride ourselves in providing rapid turn-around, yet quality and guaranteed work.
- Stocking over 5000 seals
- Stocking chome rod, honed tube, eyes and bearings
- Re-rodding, re-chroming, re-tubing, re-sealing, honing and welding work undertaken
- Machining of steel parts to fit old, unsupported or heavily priced rams. We can make any size of piston or threaded gland to fit.
- Installation, repair and testing of safety valves such as counterbalance, burst protection and pilot valves.
- Thorough pressure and durability testing to ensure leak free operation
- All machining, welding, pressure and durability testing carried out in house.
- We can deliver and fit your ram if required.
- Shot blasting and painting optional
- Minimal lead times
- 12 month warranty
In extreme situations, being a family business based ‘at home’ means we are able to go ‘the extra mile’ for time-critical jobs, meaning you could be back up and running the same day or within 24 hours. Please see the expanding topics below for more information. Otherwise feel free to call us 01260 275700.
- Available in mild or stainless steel (Grades 316, 431)
- Imperial and metric sizes
- Cut to length and / or machined in house
- Precise and accurate turning of mild, stainless, alloy, brass and copper materials
- Cutting and sizing of 10 – 250mm shaft / tube
- Turning of up to 2000mm long x 350mm diameter tube
- Turning of up to 4000mm long x 90mm diameter shaft
- Metric .5mm to 14mm thread cutting
- Imperial 35 tpi to 5 tpi thread cutting
- MIG and ARC welding
- Radial drilling
- Pressure vessel testing at a maximum of 350 bar.